- Do you struggle to understand your organisation’s accounts?
- Can you read the balance sheet?
- Can you explain your accounts to funding bodies?
Take a look at the accompanying course outline and see if it meets the needs of your staff and trustees. It will certainly be a help to ours.
Vision are happy to host the course, so there will be no venue charge. To cover the costs we need to charge £60 per person (ourselves included) and we need to attract 10 attendees.
The course will take place on Tuesday 16th October 1.30pm for coffee and the course will start promptly at 2.00pm.
To reserve your place please complete the booking form and return by email or post by 28th September. The course fee must be included with your booking to secure your place, but is fully refundable if the course does not run due to lack of support.
- Click here to view our booking form in a doc format
- Click here to view our booking form in a PDF format
Compared to other finance courses we have considered, this is a cost effective option and we hope there is sufficient take up from our voluntary sector colleagues to make it viable.
Thanks for your interest!
Celia Henshall, CEO, Vision North Somerset.