Vision North Somerset is a registered charity supporting over 1500 blind and partially sighted people in North Somerset.
How we help our community:
- We will help people remain independent by offering practical and emotional support.
- We will reduce poverty by helping people to claim the benefits to which they are entitled.
- We will reduce loneliness and isolation via our social clubs and befrienders.
- We offer good quality volunteering opportunities.
- We will offer training to other organisations and service providers to help them to understand the needs of people with sensory loss.
- We will represent people with sensory loss in the design and delivery of our services and ensure their voice is heard.
If you need our help click on the appropriate page for more information or contact us.